The 27 list!
I'm still quite proud of my progress on my 26 list. (Got to 21/16 since I saw a horse race on Sunday. I'm counting 22 if I meet a certain someone at a certain baseball game on Thursday)
So...here we go!
1. Safe to say my blog needs to be re-energized. And I'm ready for it to start.
2. A real one. With wood and nails and paint and lots and lost of profanity along the way.
3. Visit another state. It's been a while. Let's go on an adventure!
4. Go to the ocean. Simple enough, but hard to do.
5. Museums are good places for inspiration and ideas. SF has some good ones.
7. Every other week. I can DO this.
8. Volunteer. I haven't done community service since I stopped being a Girl Scout after I graduated high school. Time to change that.
9. Make a playlist every month. My friends and I enjoy doing this and sharing with each other. I'd like to challenge myself to make a playlist for each month.
10. My brother is the best person to travel with. David, let's go on an adventure!
11. I need a new coffee table. Or a new chair for my office. mmmm...
12. Why not?
13. I've always wanted to, and So You Think You Can Dance is on right now.
14. I've started 4. Finished none. Might as well go for gold this year.
15. I like doing this. I met several this year. I wanna meet more!
17. I read fiction this year, how about something different? Something harder to achieve. I accept!
18. It's been ages and ages since I've done any animation. I need to exercise my chops.
19. Create a font. My last one was lame. I want to make a cool one this time.
20. I'm not sure what I mean by this. A cool restaurant, another consignment shop, a neighborhood bar. Something fantastic and unknown.
22. There are so many good ones and I never see them. Learn something new, Marina.
23. I'm not optimizing my storage potential currently.
24. Plants are SO much easier to adopt that cats.
25. Also vague, but I don't want to limit myself. New sewing technique, new cooking process, new design program. Something NEW.
27. Because there are SO many restaurants in SF for each meal, in equal measure.
Well, that should keep me busy for a year, what do you think?
I've been talking to a lot of people over the past couple of weeks about various lists for the year and it makes me really excited. DO IT! Just write it down and pin it on your fridge and don't forget it. It's fun!
Enjoy this lovely day. I know I will ;)