12.04.2012

Some Things...

It's been a while since I've posted anything personal on here. So I thought I'd flip through some photos to give you an idea about what I've been up to.


I found my favorite shoes for the year. They are amazing.


Went on an adventure with David into emo territory. Otherwise known as Berkeley. We dressed in camouflage. 


I went on a business trip for the first time.


I managed to make my way back to this place.  For a very important game.


I carved a pumpkin. His name was Bob.


Took part in a turkey fry.  It was delicious.


Found some fantastic free type and made love with it.


Made do without pro hockey and supported the local minor league team.


Brought home my first live Christmas tree.


And then there's this fellow.


Things are good. Things are real good.  And I'm not questioning how or why, I'm just enjoying them.  In a lot of ways, I want it to stay like this for a long time.  I'm so excited to start 2013 with this momentum.


To close out, I've had this post-it on my bulletin board since the Giants went into the playoffs.  It payed off then, and it's paying off now.  In the words of Hunter Pence, "Win. That's all."

You should too.

Here's to more wins in 2013.

With love,
M

2 comments:

  1. Hunter Pence knows what's up.

    It makes me so happy to see you so happy. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love venturing into Berkeley camouflaged : )
    happy 2012 and 2013

    ReplyDelete